Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Biscoff Cookies

Once again I am failing at updating this frequently! With my work schedule I feel like I'm either working, sleeping or catching up on the things I need to do when I'm not doing the first 2! Anyways since its getting closer to the holidays I'm trying to bake more!

I found this recipe on Bake at 350. These make the little delicious cookies that you get on planes. The sweet, somewhat spicy, amazing little cookies! I hadn't had them in forever but last time I went home they were serving them again! My local grocery store (Haggen-my favorite store!) carries the Biscoff spread and it tastes just like the cookies! So I decided to get some and try out this recipe.




Biscoff Cookies

In mixing bowl combine,

1 stick butter
1/2 C. sugar
1/2 C. brown sugar
1/2 C. biscoff spread

Mix until fluffy. Then add

1 egg, Mix and add

1/2 C. heavy cream (I used 1/2 cream 1/2 skim milk).

In a separate bowl combine

3 C. flour
1/2 t. salt
2 t. baking soda

Mix well and scoop onto cookie sheets. I used my smallest scoop and flattened them a little once they were on the sheet. You can also split the dough and refrigerate it, then roll it out and cut it, but I went the easy way!

Line the sheets with parchment paper at bake at 350 for 9-14 minutes.

Then close your eyes and enjoy without the turbulence!

1 comment:

  1. Biscoff Cookies - you are my hero! I have yet to jump on the Biscoff Bandwagon (I'm on the Nutella Train right now) but these will be making an appearance at my house.
    Is there anything Bake at 350 can't do?!
    ~Megan

    ReplyDelete